Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Literary Man's Rant

Here's another post which illustrates my habit of nitpicking grammar, word choice, etc...

With regard to radio, I listen almost exclusively to college stations. One of my favorites is that of Case Western Reserve University, WRUW. I love them to death, so I probably shouldn't bust their chops. But I can't help myself.

Like I imagine every college radio station does, they hold an annual radiothon. One of the projects that this year's donations are being used for is a project to put their music collection onto a hard drive, to enable the DJs to have quicker access.  They sometimes run a PSA touting the conversion. I have to laugh. They say something to the effect of, "By 2014, we will have digitized our entire CD collection."

And I can't help but think, "Oh, so you have analog CDs somewhere?"

No comments:

Post a Comment