Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Signed, Sealed, DELIVERED!

It's done! Udopia, that is. I am thrilled to say that Udopia has been completed (first draft, of course; 39,200 words), edited (a big thanks to my friend Bill), and sent to the Main Street Rag, two days before the end of their open call for novellas. Their website says they hope to respond by the end of October. Wow!

I've also queried a few literary agents. It can't hurt to have a backup.

So cross your fingers and think good, literary thoughts on my behalf.

And how am I going to celebrate? By doing the dishes and a load of laundry. But after that, maybe I'll have some wine and ice cream.
Also, I'll take a look over the "how-to sections" of this blog site and see if there is a way I can post a document, such as the first chapter.  I know I could just paste it in, but I think it would be neater / cleaner if I could attach it as a doc.




No comments:

Post a Comment