Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

Well, perhaps just the good and the UGLY. Take a look at the image below, and decide for yourself which is which.


(Of course, I mean "ugly" in the nicest, sincerest, creepiest way.)  

As I have mentioned in several previous blog posts, my short story "Worm Herding" was selected for the Pill Hill Press compilation BUGS! And here it is. The book is available right now on Amazon. According to the publisher, it will downloadable as an e-book "late next week." 

So please buy two or three copies. Just kidding. Well, sort of.
 
And I'm certain that the owner of my favorite bookstore, the best bookstore in the entire world, an icon among icons in iconic Chagrin Falls (did I suck up enough yet?) -- who follows my blogs as closely as I follow the stock market ticker -- will order at least five for the shop.

I could even sign them.

No comments:

Post a Comment