Friday, May 25, 2012

Funny Foto #20

By Michael Seese

Perhaps this is too snarky. Perhaps I'm kicking the girl while she's down. But when presented with a headline -- from AOL -- like "Kardashian Can't Forgive Mom for Affair," or more specifically, the subhead, "Kourtney's angry, and there's one major thing she can't understand," I have to comment.

























Only one thing? I would start at long division and work my way up to algebra.

Of course, it was Conan O'Brien (not me) who joked, “Khloe Kardashian [yes, a different K-sister] is refusing to take a paternity test to determine if she's actually a Kardashian. She said, ‘I think my record of fame without talent speaks for itself.’ ”

Happy Friday!

By the way, if you like what you see, please subscribe or follow me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment