Sunday, August 12, 2012

Funny Foto #28


By Michael Seese

A few weeks ago, my family and I took a walk in Chapin Forest Reservation of the Lake Metroparks, near our home. Close to the entrance to the park is this building.




















To the left is some sort of administrative office. To the right are the restrooms. As I was leaving the men's room, I saw this on the back of the door.




















A few things struck me as absurd:

1. The room is cinderblock and cement. Since they have air hand dryers, the only flammable thing in there is toilet paper.
2. Since I don't really make it a habit of looking behind me when I enter a door, I wouldn't even see this until I was about to exit. Which dovetails nicely with...
3. Even in the confusion of a restroom conflagration, if I can't figure out the best way out of a 10 x 10 bathroom with a single door, then perhaps the gene pool would be better off if I didn't.

Am I overreacting? Feel free to share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment