Saturday, June 8, 2013

Investment SPAM

By Michael Seese

First, sorry if you got some blank notice in your inbox a few hours ago. This $#@#%# system somehow published an empty post. Second, sorry it's been so long. Getting "Eiffel" finished and sent to Paris kind of drained me. (But I got confirmation...it's THERE!)

This one stood out the minute I saw it in my inbox.










And of course, take a look a the "From:" line. 




















Yes, I always get my investment advice on U.S. stocks from sources in Russia. Especially touting products which have "proven hihghly noteworthy."

At least there were no links which take you to some loser website in an attempt to try to actually harm you or your computer.

Watch out for investment SPAMs. Click to tweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment