by Michael Seese
This might be the lamest spam I have ever seen.
Let us count...
1. Subject: Give Your Fob Price What on Earth does that mean?
2. Does anyone know anybody named "Pleazy?"
3. Or, per the first line, "pleazy" ...
4. ... who works for the Obatesk Intl Compnay Ltd
5. I saw your product on the webpage What product? What webpage? I don't sell any products.
6. in view that we will have good business relationship with your company now and in future Is this Yoda?
7. This is first time for us to cooperate together No, I'm pretty sure we've done business before. I always remember illiterate customers.
The email contained a ZIPped attachment that no doubt delivers a malicious payload.
My only lament is that Google doesn't seem to offer an easy way to report SPAM accounts. SPAM@Gmail.com doesn't work. Webmaster@Gmail.com doesn't work. If anyone knows of a good way to report SPAM to Google, I'm all ears.
Oh, and be safe out there people.