Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ah, Life In NE Ohio

Don't get me wrong. I love living here. But...

Today as I was driving to work, the sun peeked out from behind a cloud. I reached up into the holder where I keep my sunglasses. But they were not there.

Where could they be? I wondered. Where did I last have them on?

Think.
Think.
Think.

Oh, I remember...they're in the diaper bag, which I last had on my back at the zoo.

On Sunday! Think about it. Today is Thursday! That means no sun on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. Further, the reason they were in the diaper bag was because it started raining Sunday afternoon while we were at the zoo.

All I'm saying is that if Hemingway had lived in Cleveland, he would not have written The Sun Also Rises. How would he have known?

On a completely unrelated topic...

Steelers 7, Browns 3 at the half. At least it's not the massacre I had feared.

No comments:

Post a Comment