Friday, March 16, 2012

This Is So Cute!

A few months back, I heard a song on my favorite radio station (WRUW) called "Rocks And Penalties." It was cute, and really made me smile. 

First of all, the singers sounded young. Second, how can you not love a song with lyrics like

Don't take my word for it. Check Wikipedia. 

and

At that moment a coconut hit my head like a double-decker bus. And I saw a rainbow, and unicorns, and the Smiths, reunited. It was wonderful. They were playing "Girlfriend In A Coma." How ironic.

For the heck of if, I did some research. I learned:

- The band is named ShiSho.
- They're from Akron, Ohio, which is not too far from where I live.
- They ARE young. The band is two sisters, ages 10 and 14.

Here is a link to their website, should you wish to visit.
Here is a link to a site which has the audio track. You have to listen to it.
And here is a link to the a performance on YouTube. The sound quality isn't great. But it's still fun.

Enjoy. If you like it, please forward this to other folks whom you think would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment