Monday, May 7, 2012

A Good, Short Read

In my last post, I shared my entry for agent Janet Reid's latest 100-contest. I didn't win. But I did get a shout-out:

Call P. Diddy and get this man a record deal!
Michael Seese 6:12pm

While, in my mind, my story always is the best, I have to acknowledge that the winning story this time was terrific. It's a great example of just what a writer can do in 100 words. Please take a few minutes to drop by Janet's blog (click here) and read it.

You might want to get a tissue first.

Then, I invite you to jump over to my Flash! Stuff page and read today's short story, "What Choice Did They Have?" You can decide for yourself if I was, perhaps, inspired by her.

1 comment:

  1. Michael, thanks so much for your kind words about my story. I was blown away by Janet's and everyone's comments. And congrats to you on your story's mention! :)

    ReplyDelete