Friday, February 15, 2013

Funny Foto #40

By Michael Seese

Occasionally, I like to do impossible things. I don't mean things like convincing my cousin that raising taxes on folks who earn more than $500,000 per year will not prove to be the undoing of America. No, I'm referring to things that are slightly easier than that. 

For example...

Years ago, when my wife and I were dating, I was sitting on her couch, reading. Actually, I must have been studying something, as I had a highlighter pen. From my vantage point, I could see that the cat had jumped onto the kitchen counter. Since she didn't want either of them up there, she had given me explicit permission to take action. So I transferred the pen to my left hand (I'm right-handed) and flung it. I missed the cat. The pen hit the counter, ricocheted up, caught a wall switch, and turned on the disposal!

And I thought, if you were to hand me an unlimited supply of pens, then put a gun to my head and say, "You have an hour to toss these at the switch..."  Well, just shoot me now. 

Or recently... 

The, the other night, I got out two Tylenols, and put them on the counter while I got a drink. And I put them down like this.





















It's hard to tell from the above photo, but the one below shows them balancing on each other!




















It's too bad that Vaudeville has had its heyday.



3 comments:

  1. Did the cat jump off the counter when you threw the pen, when the disposal went off, or neither, and just stared at you? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, she jumped. But I suppose it had more to do with the disposal noise.

      Delete
  2. That is AWESOME. I love when things like that happen; worst part is not having a camera ready.

    ReplyDelete