Thursday, May 2, 2013

HELP WANTED

By Michael Seese

It's crunch time, my friends. I am nearing the finish line on "The Secret World Of Gustave Eiffel." As I write this, I am through 183 of 264 pages with regard to revisions. And I have spoken with the printer. He is on board.

So...

What I need are proofreaders. Someone to go over it and look for the usual (typos, continuity flaws, etc.)  but also to offer a high-level opinion, specifically, "It sucks. Don't waste your money" or "It has a chance."

So if you are interested in helping out, please drop me a line by at 

mail AT MichaelSeese DOT com

You also could post a comment with your email, though if you do, please format it as I have done above: name AT MyServiceProvider DOT com, to avoid the SPAM bots.

I can't pay. But I will thank you in the book's acknowledgements.

Let the games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment