Thursday, July 25, 2013

Funny Foto #47

By Michael Seese

The other day I bought a ticket for the $141M Powerball since, like everyone else, I have dreams of running the world once I'm a gazillionare.

Sadly, I didn't win. (Maybe next time.) But I noticed something. If you look at the middle of the ticket...

























...you will see "JACKPOT ALERT! THE POWERBALL JACKPOT IS $141 MILLION! DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR TICKET TODAY."

Since I already have a ticket, isn't that essentially preaching to the (greedy) choir?

What would you do with a gazillion dollars? Click to tweet.

2 comments:

  1. You do realize that Powerball ad would also show up if you had bought a MegaMillion, Pick 3, Pick 4, etc. ticket, right? Apparently the Ohio Lottery's program doesn't distinguish WHAT kind of ticket you purchased for that ad to appear.

    What would I do with a gazillion dollars? Get me a winter home someplace warmer. Hire a maid. Travel more. I think that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, that's funny. Maybe they want you to buy another one!

    ReplyDelete