Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Flash! Horror!

By Michael Seese

In a previous post, I mentioned a "small victory." In my relentless search for places to publish novels, short stories, poetry, and recipes (just kidding on the last one) I came across the Apocryphile Press, which is putting together an anthology of short horror fiction. Per the website:

It will contain 101 stories, each of 1000 words or less. Stories may be fantasy, sci-fi, monster, gore, comedy, or anything else, but above all they must be scary.   

Back in June, I submitted "Night Of The Laughing Dead," which was accepted.

The other day, I got an email from John at Apocryphile. "We are only halfway to our goal," he said. "If you have others you'd like to submit, please do. Also, if you have friends who write, won't you please tell them about the project, and invite them to contribute?" I already have sent in another short piece, "Take Me Out To The Ballgame." But...

I know that several of you, dear followers, are writers. And I'm sure every one of you knows a writer. So if you could point them to this post, they can follow this link to the Apocryphile page which has the details.

Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment