Wednesday, January 30, 2019

More On The eTab

by Michael Seese

In yesterday's post, I introduced you to the The Extraordinary eTab Of Julian Newcomber



























Today, you have an opportunity to get to know it better.

eTab now is available on NetGalley. What is NetGalley, you might ask? (Don't fret; I didn't know either.)  NetGalley allows you to request, read, and recommend digital review copies of books before they are published. As the site states, "Your reviews and feedback are essential to publishers, authors, and other readers!"

And it sure would help me out.

I will refrain from adding, "But ONLY IF it's a good review." Of course I want people to like it. But the book has to earn that.

eTab is a fairly short read... just shy of 30,000 words. So if you have some time, please visit NetGalley.com, sign up, download a copy, and enjoy.

OR ELSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment