Wednesday, June 26, 2013

FedEx???? SPAM

By Michael Seese 

I know what you're thinking: isn't this the same SPAM he blogged about on Sunday? Pretty much. (Though the strap-ons are missing.) But, take a look at the "From:" line.
























USPS...FedEx...USPS...FedEx. I guess the Estonians don't know much about parcel delivery in the U.S.

But wait, there's more!

Later in the day, I received this:
























FYI, I received another, from "Next Day Air Saver," early the following morning. And two more the next day. And one today. So I finally decided to write the folks whose email list was used for this, and asked them to look into it.

You know what they (spammers) say: If at first you don't succeed, try try try try try try try try again. Click to tweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment